First Presbyterian Church of Taymouth
Chuch Service Starts at 9:30 a.m. every Sunday morning.
We are the First Presbyterian Church of Taymouth. We are the little church in the cornfield, half a mile south of the Taymouth fire hall, that is waiting to share the message of Jesus with all who would listen.
Subscribe at the bottom of the page for church updates straight to your email inbox!
June 8th Covid-19 Updates from Session
At the June Session meeting, the session has approved the following changes to service.
- Ropes will be removed; Hymnals and Bibles will be put back.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you will no longer need to wear a mask. If you have not been fully vaccinated, please continue wear your mask for the safety and well being of all.
- Church service will return to normal, although the offering plates will remain in the front of the church for you to drop off either before or after worship.
- Prayers card will remain as they were already being discussed pre-covid.
- Communion will go back to normal beginning in August. Communion for July will be outdoor so the individual cups will be used.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Please don't park on Morseville Rd
As you come visit, we ask that you please don't park on Morseville Rd.
The portion of cement between the front of the church and the road has been designated by the township as a fire lane. It needs to be kept clear in the event of any emergency that may occur.
Handicap parking is located in the church parking lot by the East Entrance and Elevator.
To submit a prayer request, please either use this entry form, call the church, or email the church. Thank you.
Please check the boxes if you would like for your request to be read on Sunday or called into the Prayer Circle.