First Presbyterian Church of Taymouth
Chuch Service Starts at 9:30 a.m. every Sunday morning.
We are the First Presbyterian Church of Taymouth. We are the little church in the cornfield, half a mile south of the Taymouth fire hall, that is waiting to share the message of Jesus with all who would listen.
Subscribe at the bottom of the page for church updates straight to your email inbox!
June 8th Covid-19 Updates from Session
At the June Session meeting, the session has approved the following changes to service.
- Ropes will be removed; Hymnals and Bibles will be put back.
- If you are fully vaccinated, you will no longer need to wear a mask. If you have not been fully vaccinated, please continue wear your mask for the safety and well being of all.
- Church service will return to normal, although the offering plates will remain in the front of the church for you to drop off either before or after worship.
- Prayers card will remain as they were already being discussed pre-covid.
- Communion will go back to normal beginning in August. Communion for July will be outdoor so the individual cups will be used.
Thank you for your patience and understanding.
Coffee Hour to Return August 1st
On August 1st we'll be having our first coffee hour in 17 monthes! I know we're excited (especially Dawn)!
This means we'll be needing volunteers to set up for the coffee and dounuts. The sign-up sheet to volunteer will be on the office door, or you can call the office to sign up.
We can't wait to visit with all of you!
For Coffee Hour
Car Cruise and Vintage Tractor Show
Start your engines and mark your calenders for this afternoon of fun.
Coming on Saturday, August 28th, we'll be having a vintage car and tractor show in the church parking lot.
More information will be coming as the date approaches.
Community Quilt Show Coming to Taymouth Presbyterian This Fall
Mark off your calendars, on September 18th from 10:00 a.m.—2:00 p.m. we're having an event you won't want to miss!
We have many talented quilters in our church, and in our community. It's time we showcased their talents!
All quilters are welcome to come and showcase their stuff. (Up to 3 quilts per quilter may be submitted.)
More information will be coming as the date approaches, but for now to sign up to display your quilts or for more information please contact Holly or the church office. Thank you!
Please don't park on Morseville Rd
As you come visit, we ask that you please don't park on Morseville Rd.
The portion of cement between the front of the church and the road has been designated by the township as a fire lane. It needs to be kept clear in the event of any emergency that may occur.
Handicap parking is located in the church parking lot by the East Entrance and Elevator.
To submit a prayer request, please either use this entry form, call the church, or email the church. Thank you.
Please check the boxes if you would like for your request to be read on Sunday or called into the Prayer Circle.